View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 08:31 AM   #330
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
The game is on NFL.COM, NFLnet, probably youtube.

Check it out, watch that RT false start AT LEAST 6 times that weren't called.

Minimum.

WATCH THE REF WINK AT JARED GOFF on the tipped pass that they tried to call DPI - it's when Reid goes apeshit on the refs. Watch the ref on the right as he turns away from Reid.

Check out Donkeykong Suh PUNCH Mahomes in the back of the head at the end of a scramble.

All egregious AND SUSPICIOUS no-calls by themselves.

Taken together, and in context with everything happening in LA, both in the NFL and in real-life...then you're just a SUCKER if you think it's all on the up-and-up.

This world is a cold, hard ****ed-up place. Everything you've ever been told is a ****ing lie.
Actually I believe it all in this thread or the other one posted plainly for anyone with more than an casual interest.

Someone posting opinions without actually reading the thread, or seeing the evidence reminds me of the casual fan I ran into yesterday. She was wearing a Chiefs jacket and wanted to be part of a conversation I was having.

She interrupted by saying "but he broke his ankle." We decided she was talking about Alex Smith's leg and knew someone connected with the Chiefs had broken a bone.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.