View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 02:14 PM   #206
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I watched the game, but not as intensely close as many of you, I'm sure. So, were there any calls that went in the favor of KC that should have either not been called or called differently?

I really just have a hard time believing that all the 'bad calls / non calls' were in LA's favor. Refs certainly have issues in every game, every week... but, if you just read the comments here on a weekly basis, there are 31 teams in the league that get favorable calls.
The Broncos pulled one out at the end Sunday against a LOS ANGELES team in spite of the horrendous calls at the end that would have given the game to LOS ANGELES. The bogus offensive pass interference and the 2 point conversion.

This game was full of those.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.