View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 01:56 PM   #197
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Why would the NFL not want the Chiefs to be in the Super Bowl? Mahomes is a money making machine. He is literally must watch TV.

Putting Brady in the SB again will be boring. I can see the Steelers maybe because they have such a strong fanbase and some exciting players.

Do you really think that if the NFL is rigged, they wouldn’t want a historical game like last night as their finale?

I don’t think people realize how much ****ing money Mahomes made these goddamn owners last night.
This... want to win back fans and create better ratings? Last night's game is the way to go. All this whining about refs and conspiracy theories is crazy. I think it's a product of a decade plus of agony, quite honestly. Things are changing in KC and you now have the 'elite QB'. If you read the comments around here, no team is more consistently screwed by the NFL than KC... and KC never gets good calls. It's just not true. Bad calls are pretty evenly distibuted.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.