View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 01:03 PM   #181
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
kyzirsoze lives in L.A. and goes to a Chiefs bar that looks amazing. Packed house, people doing the chop, the works. Might be farther north than you want but worth checking out if you can.
I'll check with him if I'm in the area. There have to be some good ones, and maybe I've just had bad luck. I'm usually in Orange County and I've found one there that's convenient (I'm not getting on the freeways if I can avoid it), but I'm just surprised that I can't find more. And the one that I've found is not large by any means.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.