View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:59 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
My point is that he's never, to my knowledge, received a PI for doing that in a defenders face in the past. But now, in the biggest non-playoff game of the year, it's a problem. How about the refs use a little restraint. If they don't like it, then they go over to the Coach or player and tell them they'll get flagged if they do it again.

The all-star ref crew tried to be the show last night. They sucked at their jobs, and it took away from what should have been a great game. And no, I don't for a minute think that the refs or league are out to get the Chiefs. I'm not that guy....
This is kind of how I feel. It’s something that is his signature celebration that the league has approved of. There’s room for the ref to let it go but then warn him about doing it directly in someone’s face.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.