View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:53 AM   #6
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Absolutely. There were tons of calls that were clearly in the Chiefs' favor last night that could have been called differently. Nobody seems to want to admit that though...
The ol' "two wrongs" argument. C'mon, Mr. Fish ...

Listen, if the games are officiated consistently and fairly, I have no problem. Never have had.

But I have to question the motivation of anyone who doesn't recognize how badly that crew called that game last night. The tipped pass. The INT/TD that had to be actually "reviewed". The call against Tyreek for taunting vs. the forearm shiver by Suh to Mahomes' head ... I can go on and on.

That was a very poorly officiated game, my friend ... by any reasonable standard of measure.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.