View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 09:17 AM   #53
I could of gone pro

On the Rams TD where Goff rolled out of the pocket to the right and then ran up the middle 10 yards to the endzone, there was definite offensive holding on Rams #79 lineman. I played it back on TV last night a few times in slow motion, but I saw it in real time at real speed to begin with, I don't know how the refs could of missed that one.

The unnecessary roughness call for hitting the Rams receiver at the 5 yard line was also bogus, he dropped the ball from the hit, so how can they say it was after the play? It seems everytime they make that call, it's always after the play. The pass by PM that was deflected and originally called a fumble and recovery and TD for the Rams, I had no problem seeing that in real time it was a deflected forward pass, thank heaven for reviews.

The block in the back on a punt return by #42, he pushed the kicker barely and he fell into the tackle. How can it be a block when the guy makes the tackle. Another block in the back on a punt return showed on replay he might of brushed the guys back with one hand, but there was no force or push involved. I don't know if the refs are not use to night games, or they're not in the right position, but they were terrible last night and flag happy in the Rams favor.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli