View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 11:55 PM   #165
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbything View Post
This. So, so much this.

But I think the tide will turn. Once Bradyberger becomes one with the earth, I honestly believe that we, a collective of fans in podunk KC, will start getting some love from the NFL.

The media LOVES us. Loves us. That makes all the difference. If we win the SB this year, it’ll be in spite of the NFL amd because Mahomes skull-****s the rest of the league.
Anymore I don't know if media love matters that much, the almighty dollar matters and guess what...there is an LA team in this division.

I said this in another thread, Reids Philly teams never got a ton of penalties matter of fact I'm pretty sure they were routinely one of the lowest penalized teams..

Know what's different..Philly is way bigger than KC so he isn't allowed to be as successful here...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.