View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 11:33 PM   #137
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It was truly the worst officiated game I've ever seen. The officials couldn't even call a false start penalty.

If they want to call a game ultra-tight, that's one thing. It ruins the game, but whatever. But they called it so one-sided that it was a farce. I saw at least seven penalties in the first half that should have been called on the Rams and weren't. They were calling it ultra-tight on the Chiefs and ultra-loose on the Rams.

Whether you want to talk about bias or not, I think anyone can agree that the officiating dominates the game these days. If the officials call a bad game, like they did tonight, it can change the final outcome of the game, which it did tonight.

I guess the NFL is happy, though, because people who know nothing about football probably enjoyed the game.
WOW just LOOK at all these POINTS tonight, Jason!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.