Thread: Music What are you spinning?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 04:36 PM   #339
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I was just pointing out how wrong you are about the death of good music, Gramps.

No one has lectured you or shit on your opinions. What you're experiencing is debate and discussion. I completely agree that music quality is a subjective matter. If you want to stick to the music of your youth, that's fine with me.

Well then, you will REALLY call ME "Gramps"........I just finished listening to (for the 800th time) Steppenwolf's "Monster".

Next up - Gentle Giant "The Power and the Glory".....

Broaden your horizons into the past - it'll do you no harm and might even allow you to understand when "music" was actually "music"

Now - GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.