View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 04:40 PM   #12775
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Hell yeah. I used to make a variation of that using thin sliced venison, a slice of onion, slice of water chestnut, all marinated in soy/brown sugar, wrapped in bacon. It was a PIA to make, but man they got absolutely destroyed coming off the grill. I didn't even know there was a name for it.

Yours look very nice.
Oh damn, that sounds really good. Didn't even think of a thin sliced meat to add. Was your venison already cooked/cured beforehand?

Lol, I didn't know the name either. I googled it as I knew it was a known 80s and prior party treat.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.