View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 12:15 PM   #69
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
You're probably right, but he is gonna have to play some RS games to start developing some chemistry with all of the new faces... cant just throw him out there for the playoffs
Oh I expect he is back after the bye and thats been the plan for a while. I never bought into the whole save him for the playoffs.

The whole pain management thing is grossly misunderstood IMO. You cant just shoot a guy up for 16 games and think you wont see diminishing returns on it.

I think they didn't expect the issue to be this bad (obviously) and as they kept working on it its been slow to respond. So they were stuck with keep treating it as long as possible and find a good spot to roll him out there and see what happens.

JMO

Its either that or he is actually dead and they are paying a homeless dude that looks like him to roam the sidelines so they dont ruin a historic season by telling everyone he actually died from a sore heal.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote