View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 09:52 AM   #35
My work speaks for itself!!!

please bring the texans to town. I've seen several of their games this year and they are a crap football team.

No significant wins against quality teams. Lost to the giants, barely beat the bills, cowboys, and colts.

Take Hopkins out of the game, and watson struggles mightily. They also dont run the ball very well (a plus for sutton's defense).

I'm still not convinced the chargers are worthy of their "power ranking". No win against an above 500 team, and like the texans, have struggled to win against teams like san fran, Tenn, and seattle.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.