Thread: Chiefs Ketchup on your steak?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 03:31 PM   #151
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwataz View Post
If you have to add ANYTHING to a steak then you're eating a trash steak.
If you HAVE to add anything, maybe it is a trash steak. But that is not the same as saying a great steak can't have anything on it. Probably a third of the time I don't add anything and maybe half the time I go with BBQ sauce. On the odd occasion I will do something completely different, mushroom wine sauce, for instance.

Nothing wrong with variety...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.