Thread: Mock 11/10
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 10:24 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Interesting idea with the Ford trade. That's the equivalent of the Jets giving up a 2nd and... a 4th? I might prefer just an extra 2nd at that point. I have no idea what the equivalent value is.

I really like the Abram and Ferguson picks, too.
Roughly a mid-first, about 900 points to get from 30 to 7. If Bosa and Ferrell are off the board at that point, I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility. The key would be that the Jets get the pass rusher they've been desperate to find for what seems like a decade, plus they retain a first to continue to build. Chiefs get up at the top to get the best linebacker to enter the draft since Keuchly and shore up that sieve on the inside.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.