View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 02:14 PM   #385
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I love the people asking why they don't just shut down Ride the Ducks completely to prevent this from happening again.

That airplane crashed. Shouldn't we shut down airports so this doesn't happen again?

That cruise ship had issues. Shouldn't we shut down cruise lines so this never happens again?

Hey, that car had an accident. No more cars! Prevent it from happening again!

Come on, people.
Airplanes and cars are legitimate forms of travel, Ducks aren't. I'm not necessarily agreeing to shut them down but I wouldn't want the liability of them. I rode in one at Wisconsin Dells years ago and I wasn't terribly comfortable with how low it sat in the water. I'd never get in one again.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.