View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 11:49 AM   #1905
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Looking back, I think this might be Mahomes best throw. Not a great angle to do it justice, but he’s got defenders n his face and he’s turning his body making a complete 180 turn while making a 35 yard throw.

I don’t think any QB in the league can do that. Even Rodgers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's throws like that that make me realize why the league just missed on the kid.

He made that throw at Tech 100 times and when those clips would be shown, the consensus was "well he's going to have to stop trying throws like those because those are interceptions at the next level...."

I think we're realizing that if that's the case, he wouldn't have thrown it. He makes that kind of lunatic throw because he CAN.

That article from a couple weeks ago nailed it - Patrick Mahomes isn't having to tailor his game to the NFL - the league's having to tailor its game to him.

{pinches self} Yup - it's real.
It's a legit throw that a few guys can make. I love it. But I knew he could do that.

For me, when he sits in the pocket, makes a subtle little move left or right, moves a safety and fires a laser down the middle of the field, that's more impressive.

The TD to Harris in the SF game, the Kelce one against the Browns are better for me. When he goes all dragon breath from the pocket, that's what makes me twinge.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.