View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 09:26 AM   #1253
MVP

I don't buy that many games at full price. I usually wait for steam sales unless it's something I have been really hyped about. But this past weekend I got a wild hair and bought Assassin's Creed: Odyssey and I have to say it is pretty damn good.

I didn't play Origins, but I have played several AC games over the years and the last one I really enjoyed was Black Flag. It had gotten pretty stale. This latest installment has really come a long way.

Lots of cool weapon types to choose from. Finally someone did spear combat well. I love the spear fighting in this game. The combat has evolved to a much cooler place in general. Huge open world. Sail the high seas and do pirate shit, fight in big faction battles, have sex with an old lady, fight bounty hunters that are coming after you. I've been having fun.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.