View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 12:50 AM   #1884
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Pretty soon we will stop crowing about stats.

It's just that we've never had a QB who HAD stats.

It's like when you get your first girlfriend with a great rack and you're all excited about those titties. You enjoy those titties for awhile but you know what you really want...

So we're going to enjoy those stats for awhile but what we really want is tight, juicy, warm, dripping playoff wins.
Can I request a gif I don't think you've posted?

1st and 10. 2nd quarter 6:29

Mahomes under center, drops, play action, PERFECT ****ing footwork and the way he drives into the throw slightly warps space time before Watkins catches it. I mean drop, 1, hitch, 2, gather, 3rd read and laser beam. Awesome. Bill Walsh's coffin has a hole in the lower half.

I just like it because it's everything he didn't really do in college. Plus the delivery.

Good heavens, I feel like a 40 year old virgin.

Last edited by WhiteWhale; 11-07-2018 at 12:56 AM..
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.