View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:24 PM   #1879
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey View Post
This is probably the only way to accurately describe Mahomes to others tbh
I don't know what else to say.

I thought he would be awesome. I mean Andy Reid would giggle like a school girl when asked about him. He could not hold his poker face. I KNEW then. Andy is a SANDBAGGER. He doesn't gush like that and set high expectations. He's been around way too long.

I never expected this. I expected greatness. I expected 35 TD's, 10-15 INT's, and 4500 yards, and a 12-4 record. I took this offensive talent into account.

People thought THAT was crazy... and they were right. For the wrong reasons.

I totally underestimated him. 45+ TD's, 10 picks, 5000 yards ,and a 14-2 record looks incredibly plausible at this point.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.