View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:17 PM   #1878
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i never made a point to mention here, but there was always in my opinion, something about the previous qb's release of the ball...

it always had a downward trajectory, never horizontal and above. maybe others have mentioned this, but i never liked it. it reminded me too much of every screen pass ever from a chiefs qb was always thrown at the backs ankles, not his chest.

i could be wrong
Alex liked to throw low and not high. Part of his 'protect the football' mentality.

However the thing about mahomes is that he FINDS openings to throw the ball. He can throw from different angles. Rich Gannon was GREAT at this. It was one of the little things he did that helped him succeed with his less than impressive talent.

Alex could only really do one thing when plays got sloppy... run. That's it.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.