View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:15 PM   #1876
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
And dipshits used to blame that on the OL

After Mahomie retires this fan base will have IMPOSSIBLY high standards for QB play. I weep for our next QB.
i never made a point to mention here, but there was always in my opinion, something about the previous qb's release of the ball...

it always had a downward trajectory, never horizontal and above. maybe others have mentioned this, but i never liked it. it reminded me too much of every screen pass ever from a chiefs qb was always thrown at the backs ankles, not his chest.

i could be wrong
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.