View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 03:58 PM   #1860
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Warner's first season.

His 1999(?) was arguably on par given the state of offenses in the league at the time. I believe he won the MVP and definitely the SB (was he the MVP of that as well? I think he was).

That's not to say that Mahomes can't meet or even exceed it, but he has a ways to go yet. The way Warner came out of nowhere that year to be the best QB in the league hands down is simply unheard of.
Great one. I didn't even think of Warner given how old he was at the time.

I was always amazed at how he'd throw these perfectly accurate passes that would flop around like a wounded duck in the air. I've never seen such an accurate QB throw such a goddamn ugly ass looking pass.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.