View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 02:58 PM   #1858
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Look, I'm obviously biased, but Mahomes is by far the best first year starter I've ever seen. League wide.

It's not even close either.

He's WAY better than Rodgers in 2008, and that offense was ALSO really talented. Jordy Nelson was their #3 WR. Plus Rodgers sat for 3 years behind a hall of famer.

Better than Cam's rookie year for sure. Blows Dak Prescott away like a small child. Roethlisberger? I mean individually Mahomes is way better. Watson? Don't make me lol.

I guess you can say Brady... but that's only because he won the Superbowl and beat an unstoppable offense. Mahomes IS the unstoppable offense and the Superbowl is TBD. Individually he's far more impressive than 01 Tom Brady. Though so is his offensive supporting cast.

Only once did I think KC was a real superbowl challenger. 93. I didn't buy into the QB's of 95 or 97, and I sure didn't believe in the 03 defense.

I am, dare I say, confident this team will be in and quite probably win the superbowl. I've never really felt like that as a chiefs fan. Ever. The reason is #15.

His ceiling is over Rodgers. He's more athletic, has a stronger arm, and unlike Rodgers he's not a prick his teammates, coaches, and family all secretly or openly despise. Mahomes brings passion OUT. Guys play harder for him. He's a real leader. Rodgers is individually talented, but he's a total dickbag and a shit leader of men.

My expectations were unfairly high, and he's surpassed them completely in every way. I have to assume you can kill him with kryptonite, because he doesn't really seem to have any WEAKNESSES. Just... areas of less dominating strength. It's crazy.
Warner's first season.

His 1999(?) was arguably on par given the state of offenses in the league at the time. I believe he won the MVP and definitely the SB (was he the MVP of that as well? I think he was).

That's not to say that Mahomes can't meet or even exceed it, but he has a ways to go yet. The way Warner came out of nowhere that year to be the best QB in the league hands down is simply unheard of.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.