View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 04:50 PM   #1836
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Since we're nit-picking Mahomie - one thing I didn't like was on a 3rd down late in the red zone when it was obviously a jail-break blitz - and Mahomes immediately bailed out of the pocket. Rolling out isn't going to do much good with 3 guys hot on your tail. You've gotta have a hot read in that spot, even if it's just a fade or something.

But I'm not worried because I'm sure he'll learn from it.
Yeah, we seem to struggle a bit with cover zero, which is hilarious because we've got like three guys who you could just lob up a prayer to and they'd either outrun or outjump everyone to snag it..

It needs to be cleaned up, for sure.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.