View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 10:36 PM   #18753
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Those people saying that Gurley is the best player on the best team don't know what the ffff they are talking about.

Aaron Donald is the best players on the Rams. I think if you polled the other 31 GMs and asked them if they could have one player from the Rams who would it be? And I am pretty sure nearly all would say Aaron Donald.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
There might be several guys going in front of Gurley, RB is so dime a dozen.

I still think Mahomes biggest obstacle is Brees because of the sympathy vote since he's never won one...he's breaking records, great guy, HOFer, the way things lined up for his Monday Night game even getting him talking to his kids..

All of that is an issue to overcome for Patrick.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.