View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 07:20 PM   #12611
MVP

Nice.

You can fine tune anything but bathing (hot tub full of fat chicks) in it's own fat is not my cup of tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Trying my hand at some legit Mexican comfort food tomorrow, Carne Guisada... but will then make tacos out of it

https://www.cooking-mexican-recipes....carne-guisada/

Have a beautiful 3 and a half pound chuck roast and will mostly follow these directions with a few changes

Subbing green peppers for the carrots
No cloves, hate cloves
Skipping tomato paste and adding two cans of Ro-Tel

It'll have everything else though, including the chipotle peppers for smoky warmth

Served in steamed corn torts and garnished with cilantro, chopped raw onion, and chipotle sour cream... really looking forward to some authentic Mexican, guys like KCUnited and Inmem always make me jealous with the things they do
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.