View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 10:23 AM   #9
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
last night had my first session of frustrating gaming lol.
I just finished a mission, and was riding back to the camp. as I passed through Valentine, the guy i helped get poison out of his leg was sitting on a bench in town and said to his friend "There's the man who saved my life". I approach, and he offers to buy me any gun at the gun smith. So, i trot around trying to find the guns smith, and circle behind 2 buildings. There are two other yayhoos leaning against a well. I walk by and they talked some noise. I responded with "Defuse"; then I just sat there. Didn't say anything or move. They said one or two more things....pause....then both just shot me dead.

As I come to / revive to begin playing, I walk past a Deputy and he says something along the lines of we don't need you starting any more trouble. I responded with a wise crack.....boom. I was shot dead again. . Come to again, now I'm like "ok, whatever...." but can't get my free gun at the gunsmith. I leave the gun smith on foot, and I'm jus standing there and some guy walks by, stops and starts giving me grief. I sand there, silent just looking at him. He walks away. I follow about 20 feet, then he just turns around and starts fighting me. I beat his ass, then all of a sudden the entire posse of Law in town are after me shooting etc.

lol.
JFC. If I start anything, I get a wanted level. If I just mind my business, I get shot.
I need to take a small break until I can dedicate a good solid chunk of hours to it. I've only been able to play about 45 minutes here and there, and i sort of lose track of where I'm at in the story / what I need to do the next time I play.
You must have low honor or something. Did you go on a crime spree?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.