View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 08:26 AM   #285
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Let my wife “drive” the horse last night . She’s notoriously horrible at any steering mechanism in games. I keep telling her to slow down, she does. Then while in Valentine, while walking the horse at a snails pace, she walks over a dog. The dog helps, and whines, and is dying. My wife is crying. .

But, here’s the cool thing. I think that was considered a crime maybe? It was in someone’s property and my wanted status appeared a few seconds after walking over the dog. But as I was riding through town at a walking pace, as I passed people. They said things like “ I wouldn’t be seen around here if I were you” and “take it from me friend, the law is looking for you. You’d better leave town”. Maybe because my honor status is leaning pretty far into the white /good guy status.

I’m not sure what to make of the camp/donate thing. So far it’s been a lot of just randomness . Haven’t got far in the story at all. Don’t get me wrong I love this game. I just don’t know whaat to do, am I supposed to just go hunt stuff, or go rob people? Do I need to donate (feels like I’m the. Only mother ****er in camp doing anything )

As others have said, the weapons wheel/ item /satchel navigation is a little comprehensive. I’m gettting the hang of it, but there’s lots to remember like at one point I had a rifle, it I have no idea where it is now, maybe because it’s the beginning and I’ve had like three horses before finally buying my own at the stable. Maybe now I have to acquire stuff. Not sure how to obtain more money, I think I’m at like $70 .
They seem to frown upon going into a corral of sheep and skinning them with your knife! I got blasted.

Also you can't do shit anywhere with the more bounty on your head holy shit.

Go hunting and shoot your gun and they surround you and kill you before you can get away.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.