View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 09:03 AM   #6
Just a li'l Evel

The inventory system is little complicated in this version, and I, too, am not a big fan of the heath/stamina inventory maintenance. I mean -- I have to change clothes for the weather or else my core gets too hot/cold? WTF. I think there's a point of diminishing returns with making the gameplay as real as possible.

I just shaved my beard.

Do I have to take a shit twice a day, too? And if that's not going well, will I have to use some laxatives from my Inventory? Or find some prunes out in the wild to pick and eat?

Almost serious question.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.