View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 09:00 AM   #1689
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Looks like an RPO with Hill running a clearout. Kelce's coming across the middle and obviously running a pass route. I think Hill's route is designed exclusively to pull some coverage away from Kelce in the event the ball is pulled back for a throw. So option 1 is Hunt, 2 is pull and find Kelce and if Kelce is covered the play is still run blocking to the right so I guess option 3 is just Mahomes running towards the pylon.

When the mesh fell apart it turned into a pure playground play and whoever was supposed to 'pull off' to cover him...didn't. The way that play is going, I can't imagine Hill was even in the progression.
It was a RPO, Pat said it was his fault he dropped it so he decided to throw it to Hill
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.