View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 04:59 AM   #5
Veteran

Read the book healing back pain by Dr. John Sarno MD.

Edit: To add, Been dealing with similar issues for years. I have gone through three epidural steroid shots, and was literally laying in pre-op to have surgery when the surgeon point blank told me that he, personally, wouldn't have the surgery. I got up and left the hospital...On a recommendation from a friend, I read this book. It has helped me more than anything else.

Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsR4wydiIBI

Last edited by chinaski; 10-18-2018 at 06:21 AM..
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.