View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 02:31 AM   #2
EvOlVeD

My back pain started when I was 22, and was diagnosed with a pulled muscle. Am 44 now, and am still dealing with the same pulled muscle

It's proper sciatica, predominately on the left side but from over correcting thru the years, sometimes it pops up on the right side.

Shoulder blades are misaligned and pop often as a result.

I've been thru so many instances of traumatic stress to the body I have no idea which came first. the chicken or the egg.

Oddly enough I can function like everyone else, it just hurts more for me to do it.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.