View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 01:18 PM   #464
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
not always are they directed towards individuals on the board but in general about a particular group of people in general. Try reading any thread on Muslims or lately the French and see if you don't find a few offensive remarks geared at an entire group of people based on the actions of a few who are often times not even representative of the entire group.
For the record, I may be a hateful b@st@rd but I'm not a racist. France is not a race. France is not a religon. France is not of only one ethnicity. If one is to say that one is racist to call the french "frogs" then one is likely talking about the majority group in that country.

Which currently is white people. Which I am. So I'd be using an ethnic slur (if I was at all, which I'm trying to point out I'm not) against my own people. I also, unfortunately, am assured of a VERY small amount of frog blood in my own person.

2nd, this comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
Try reading any thread on Muslims or lately the French and see if you don't find a few offensive remarks geared at an entire group of people based on the actions of a few who are often times not even representative of the entire group.
shows your double standard and hipocracy. You do the same thing when you talk about the military, our own government, or republicans. You use words that slander the whole and not the ignorance of the few. You, YOURSELF, as much or more than anyone are guilty of this.

3rd, I hate the frogs. I don't ho-hum around. I don't hate french Americans, because they are Americans, and to me that's all that matters. I hate the french, their long standing philosophy regarding warfare and international diplomacy, and the way they relate with both their allies and their enemies. I despise them. A nation. A mentality that permiates an entire culture of people of all races and religons that seems to validify being unwilling to fight at anytime for anything.

That's my opinion. You don't have to agree. Heck, you have every right to call me out or even call me names (with respect to the terms of use on this BB) and that's fine. But try and be accurate.

Racism is racism. Sexism is sexism. I descriminate based on a percieved mentality they posess that spans all sexes, colors, and religons, and is not due to being one of those groups. It may be hate, but it is not an "ism" other than Nationalism.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.