View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 04:11 PM   #1625
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
HAHAHA omg I saw him push him and prevent him from running his route how he wanted to, but I somehow have completely missed him tackling him right before Tyreek catches ball! Officials are freaking joke when New England is on the field
Oh come on.

I'm sure New England just played a completely clean game. And it was coincidental that the one time they happened to commit a penalty ended up off-set by one of the most ticky tack holding calls you'll ever see away from the play...

Hometowned a bit last night, for sure.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.