View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 12:37 PM   #427
Archivist

Yes, Ive learned that the indoctrination is working and if two or more people agree that a word is a 'hate' word, it is regardless of word (it could be 'flatulent') and the speaker of said word is a racist.

I find most ironic is the jubilation of Denise in this thread given that in the past after any one of her numerous insults thrown peoples way the response: 'It's not an insult unless you 'choose' to accept it'.

My initial point was pretty much in agreement with that sentiment...'dont let it affect you', but for that I get labeled because I dont toe the PC line.

Do I care...nope. I know this is how the game is played.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.