View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 11:48 AM   #399
THE RED MENACE

MArk,

Humans will always find a reason to divide. If it's not race or gender then it will be culture or religion or ethics or whatever. To think that one day it's possible for all of us to live like a bunch of happy azz hippies on this giant commune called the world is just not being realistic. That being said I see this as a setup. For example, one day when I was in health clubs I had a guy come down to apply for a job in a very conservative club. His hair was teased up and he was kissing his little butt buddy in the lobby while waiting to be interviewed. Naturally I didn't hire him. He tried to sue for discrimination after setting us up by doing what he was doing in our lobby and speaking like a flamer the whole time. Taco likewise sets us up by coming over here and flaming everyone all the time and naming himself Taco. Anyone who did likewise on any other BB should expect the same result.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.