View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 09:46 AM   #354
Champions

Is the Planet going to start producing a magazine like the soaps do where I can catch up on all the week's drama?

TJ's just trying to take our attention off the fact the Chargers are gaining on the Donks and we're on cruise control. Yesterday we went 9-0. He should be gulping down the crow, instead he's here playing the victim, flashing his sad puppy eyes and getting some of you trouser bandits to support him. Weak. Very weak.

Taco: Next time, use the "I'm rubber, you're glue" line. I learned it in 2nd grade and it still works. The "Sticks and stones" one is pretty good too. Maybe you should just stop in at an elementary school and talk to the kids about how they deal with these kind of situations. You might learn something. Or at least you'll find a group of other whiners & crybabies to hang out with.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.