View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 09:37 AM   #344
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
I think there is a happy medium between yours and Greg's idea of what should actually be done.

I wouldn't ignore it, but I wouldn't post it in a public format as a desperate cry for attention either.

Let's get some facts straight. They had been pm'ing each other for some time. TJ's complaint wasn't that Otter called his mother a whore, his complaint was that his mother is not Mexican but rather "a portly white woman" (his quote verbatim).

Otter went overboard, but I don't know what else was said privately between them - perhaps TJ did as well? Perhaps he didn't?

However, to come onto the board and beat his chest like a hired Greek mourner saying Otter was mean for calling his mom a Mexican is not only childish, it is stupid and guaranteed to do the following:

1. Continue the instigation between the two
2. Get a huge cry of attention for a poster who constantly cries out for it.

An adult would have addressed the issue with a moderator, not try to make a cute post about it.
I don't really know but I highly doubt Taco would have made a post about this crap if Otter would have said "your mother is a mexican".

Including the word whore brought a whole new meaning and viciousness to the what was said. If you can't see that then I'm sorry for you.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.