View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 08:29 AM   #303
MVP

Since when is calling someone a "Mexican" being racist? I just think some here don't like otter so they are flaming him. The only way calling someone a mexican could be construed as being a racist term would be if the person stating it was truly a racist.That is for otter to decide. It is no different than someone calling me a whiteboy. I have one smilie for this whole thread... I'm not sticking up for otter or Taco spam but this is blown out of proportion.
Redcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRedcoats58 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about