View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 11:45 PM   #4873

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I'll say this...."AFTER" the K is finished & torn down.

I hope the Royals build a Miller Park-type stadium. That place is perfect & the retractable roof is fantastic. You get the best of both worlds. Outdoor baseball when the weather is great & protection from the elements when it's bad. Plenty of glass which makes it all feel open.
I have to say I don't think any of the retractable roof stadiums feel nearly as open as the K. They're fine but it's a different ballgame. You still feel like you're in an enclosed space. I think stadiums like the K and even Busch Stadium feel a lot more "open". It certainly helps sell tickets if fans know there isn't going to be a rain out though.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.