View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 11:42 AM   #4869
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I think he's a mental midget. Hes a borderline hypochondriac. Keeps having mysterious injuries year after year after year. I understand guys get hurt but has there ever been someone who has gotten hurt as much as him? He's only pitched in 85 games in 6 years.

If that were true, as pointed out, he wouldn’t keep trying.

He’s had surgery on his arm every offseason, starting in 2014.

Hes had his elbow scoped. Hes had his should scoped. Hes had his shoulder debriefed of bone (INCREDIBLY painful). He’s had thoracic outlet surgery.

The guy’s body hasn’t been working very well for him. But that doesn’t mean he’s mentally weak. It just means his body is probably too frail to stand up to the rigors of routinely throwing a ball 90+ mph.

We’ll see if driveline can fix him. I doubt it, but you have to give him credit for trying.

He’s a millionaire from a wealthy family who has a good education from an elite private university. If he was just a pussy, he would have hung up the glove a while ago.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote