View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 01:49 PM   #383
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Agree and disagree. Veach gets credit for Scandrick. But, Veach was the guy who gave Amerson a contract that he in no way deserved. One shouldn't get credit for screwing up and then fixing it.
Amerson was a drop in the bucket; a flyer at best. Teams gamble more on lesser possibilities all the time. I'm not going to excoriate him for taking a chance on a still fairly young veteran in Amerson.

The problem would have been getting through pre-season and not seeing the need for a change there. Because funny enough - Amerson actually looked really good in camp. I was impressed on the day I was out there. But in game action he was obviously ass.

Veach didn't buy into the fools gold and he deserves some credit there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.