View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 03:26 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
My winners:

1. Ben Folds. He'll have a symphony there and he'll play piano, and he'll compose a song on the spot about Patrick Mahomes II's first-half mastery. Ben would be a great Super Bowl act.

2. Greta Van Fleet. It's a little harder rock than I prefer, but holy cow, that lead singer's voice. If their composing catches up to his talent, the sky's the limit. They'll need some help putting together a Super Bowl act, so maybe Ben Folds could help them.

My non-winners:

3. Stone Broken. Good hard rockin', but their lead singer can't match up to Greta Van Fleet's lead singer, and their composing can't match up to Ben Folds.

4. Leon Bridges. He's okay. It's not the most exciting music, though, and I want energy in my Super Bowl halftime show.

5. Driving Wheel. They don't appear to exist on youtube so I went back to the nominee thread and found them. I think. https://drivingwheel.bandcamp.com/. A little too bluesy for me, and I like blues.

What? No Steppenwolf? No YES? No Uriah Heep, Grand Funk Railroad?...damn....I’m old....Honest to God, I have no idea who any of these acts are.......
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.