View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 08:59 AM   #17312
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
I don’t even want to watch that, because it will just piss me off. You know he’s going to focus on that and run with it. Idiot! Couldn’t coach a Mighty-Might team to a winning season.
You could tell the ball slipped out of his hand on the first one. Even Romo said it was not a bad decision. Right at the release, the ball wobbled and it had so much velocity on it, that the ball drifted up and to the right. Bortles had several like this as well, wet field and a wet football. Anyone that makes more of it than that is an idiot.

The second one would have been a perfect strike for a first down, but the defense made an outstanding play. I think we should have just ran the ball again to kill the clock. We were pounding them.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.