View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 06:19 PM   #33
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
go ahead, you're nice.
sec
I just said that to be funny - One time around 1990 off of Valley View Road in Blue Springs - I saw some lady that was wearing a dingy black robe style dress and she appeared to be in a trance holding a bible. She had just left the QT there on the corner - I later asked about her to the clerks, they'd indicated she's always in another world and seemed to be disturbed. I wasn't really scared but that felt wicket to me - we passed her a few times to observe (both arriving and leaving the Quicktrip)
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote