View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 02:03 PM   #30
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Knowing moose and living in AK, that’s fairly humorous. I absolutely get why you’d be scared but looking back, you have to see the humor.

Now you have to tell about the guy with the gun.
The on post housing the ex and I lived in had about a 4 foot high front porch, we used to stand on it and feed them fruits and veggies... they'd come down into post to eat because the snow wasnt as deep as it was in the woods

They were all over the place up there, but standing on a porch next to quick help is a lot different than being alone with one in the back 40

The gun story is much easier to tell

Back in high school, me and a buddy went to pick up his girlfriend, she lived kinda out in the country but there were several houses around

She was gonna sneak out of her bedroom window, so we parked a couple houses down... it was pretty late, like 11 or 12

Apparently one of the neighbors spotted us parking and turning our lights off, well he snuck up on us with me in the passenger seat, window down

All of the sudden I've got black snubnose parked right upside my head and this guy saying 'what in the **** are you guys doing out here?!'

I couldnt even bring myself to speak, but my buddy quickly told him what was up and he told us to get the **** outta Dodge... and so we did, quite rapidly
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote