View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 02:01 PM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I got lost in the woods of NW Arkansas driving to KC from Louisiana one weekend.

It was really dark, the roads were super twisty and I was operating on about 3 hours sleep.

I thought I was going to careen off the roads, hit a tree, have to start walking and get eaten by a bear.

I've never been more happy to see a sign for I-71 than I ever have coming out of those woods.

Similar situation for me as well. I didn’t want to pull over and sleep on one of the side roads in that area because I felt like I would be murdered by a truck driver.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.