View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 10:16 PM   #1498
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buns View Post
Ok GoChiefs, Mahomes does this thing where he keeps shaking his head back and forth when he's about to lay pipe. I think he does it on a TD drive in the fourth. It's the same shot as this, give or take.

It's akin to Mike Tyson's mannerisms "They got me mad, I think I like it!" If you can find this, well, that would be awesome.
Yes, it's in the video I made. It's right after he hit Harris for 35. I think he's saying "THERE!"

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote