Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 08:17 PM   #1764
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
This. I’m not sure what people are waiting for. He’s already Saul.
Ok...technically he's started his 'Saul' persona selling drop phones to criminals...I get it. Yet, he's not become the Saul that's the reason for how he became part of the original show. We did get one flash forward of him scrapping his Saul law practice, grabbing all his stashed cash and shredding all the documents, but nothing more than that.

As of last episode, he's been denied getting his law license back and has to wait a year to reapply. I guess that's handy since we'll have to wait a year to see him get his law license on the last episode of next season in late 2019 early 2020...yeah, real barn burner...
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.